____________________________________
I learnt one lesson this week, well when I was doing my assignment and rushing against time.
I is hard to say No to others but Harder to say No to self.
Go figure that out, because if one figures that out and breakthough, it will be awesome. At least to my christian context and personal life experiences.
Spiritual self been in the low vallies. As restlessness overtook me as I rushed two assignments, thankfully moodiness did not get the better of me. I was basically monotone. Weird I know.
Personal self? All same.
As I had dinner with Bao, I and her concluded and agreed to one thing.
I guess changes that people see are not the real changes that one really make or have changed too. It is the reverse. I do not know how to explain but try putting yourself in that context. With relations to close friends and friends. Probs you would 'see the light' better.
Some times all one need is a family, a friend and self. Also God for me. Because you never know at the end of the day, who truely stays, understands and respect this special friendship.
Amen.